Sitting in the pew at St. Luke’s, what do you see?
- Colorful lectern hangings, announcing the season
- Candles burning brightly
- Flowers, artfully arranged, lending their beauty
- White linens, clean and pressed, dressing the altars and credence table
- Polished silver and brass
- Cruets full of water and wine, and breadboxes ready for the Eucharist
All that you see and more is the service provided by the women and men of St. Luke’s Altar Guild.
If you are looking for a ministry of service to St. Luke's congregation, consider the Altar Guild. Guild members give a little of their time each month to prepare and clean the altar for services. We meet once every other month on a Saturday morning for worship and fellowship. We'd love to have you join us.