ECW is a dedicated, enthusiastic, and faithful group of women who meet monthly for prayer, fellowship, and service. Every woman who is a member of our church is a member of ECW. Meetings take place on the third Saturday of the month at 10 a.m. in the Guild Room.
Our contributions to the parish and community include:
- Sponsoring the United Thank Offering
- Participating in Dress-A-Child
- Monthly contribution to Friendship House
- Providing gift baskets for families in need
- Assisting families with funerals and celebrations
- Providing financial help for books to any seminary student who is a member of St. Luke’s
- Providing the Forward Day By Day to all members
- Gifting Christmas contributions to church staff
- Reaching out to elderly or shut in members
- Hosting an annual spring luncheon for all women of St. Luke’s
- Celebrate Christmas by going out for a no-host lunch
It is our hope that all of the women of St. Luke’s will find the time to join us. If you have any questions feel free to contact our president Libby Laird at 690-5092 or Vice President Carla Stadtmiller at 696-3278.