St Luke’s Episcopal Church
JANUARY VESTRY SUMMARY
· Approved Carolyn Rosen for ordination to the Transitional Deaconate on February 4 at 2 p.m.
· Reviewed the results of the pledge drive, with 46 pledging units, including 8 new pledges.
· Made adjustments and finalized the 2018 budget.
· Discussed offering envelopes.
· Passed the required annual rector’s housing resolution.
· Discussed submitting a grant request to fund a youth minister to serve both Billings parishes for three years from Bishop Fox Board.
2018 ANNUAL MEETING SUMMARY
Malcolm Goodrich was thanked for his five years of service and presented with a piece of stained glass removed from the nave when the flower windows were installed. Treasurer Doris Gerstner explained the 2018 budget and the various parish funds. Voting was held to elect five new vestry members, four convention delegates and four Memorial Foundation board members with results:
Linda Allgayer Kerry Donohoe Steffanie Joines
Mike Pollari Beth Tocci
Mike Jackson – Sr, Warden and
Allen Kent- Jr. Warden
Allen & Noelle Kent Nancy McManus Grayce Sivigny
Libby Laird – alternate
Memorial Foundation Board:
Holly Brown Stacie French Lynn Jensen Lisa Malody