St Luke’s Episcopal Church
SUMMARY FROM NOVEMBER
Clerk Libby Laird
· The vestry is requesting the pledge cards be turned in before the end of the year so the 2018 budget can be finalized.
· Parishioners have donated nearly half the cost of the new tables and chairs that were purchased for Cardwell Hall. Some donations were received for refinishing the floor. Thanks!
· Replacing the 2nd Avenue ramp will wait for spring because of the temperatures. The repair of the Nativity window will likely be after the holidays. It will be done in sections.
· Table Talk, held on the first Saturday night of each month, will take a break in December and January and will resume in February.
· The vestry will not meet in December, but will meet January 18 to finalize the budget before the annual meeting on January 21.